Beaver Machine, Inc. is dedicated to providing superior equipment sales and service to farmers and equipment owners in Northeast Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and beyond.
We focus on customer satisfaction first. We understand that our customers have several dealerships from which they may choose to do business. Our goal is to provide the customer with a valuable service by satisfying them with a quality product and top-notch service.
We at Beaver Machine, Inc. also believe it is imperative to have a dedicated and experienced core of co-workers. We strive to provide job satisfaction and happiness through training, fair compensation, and excellent benefits to maintain low turnover.
We create a work environment that is family-like, enjoyable and profitable for all invested in our company.
VIEW OUR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
Beaver Machine Inc. is always on the lookout for hard-working, quality co-workers.
Download our employment application, here.
You can download and complete our employment application on any device, or print the form to complete it by hand.
You can return the completed application 1 of 3 ways:
by email: Kristie DeMoney
by fax: (920) 897-2124
by post mail:
PO Box 75
Coleman, WI - 54112
Parts Counter Staff
The purpose of our parts counter staff is to serve customers and our technicians, as assigned, and to solicit sales.
Parts personnel are also asked to charge out merchandise, distribute special order parts, receive parts, maintain shelf stock, maintain cleanliness of parts area, and process inbound and outbound freight.
The parts job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Properly identifying items needed by customers or our service technicians by using parts catalogs.
• Sales of additional needed or related parts or accessories
• Locating and obtaining merchandise
• Make certain our technician or customer receives proper parts on time
• Properly track lost sales
• Complete required documents before disbursing parts
• Enter all necessary information in inventory control system records
• Record and enter special orders
• Follow through to installation or delivery to customer
• Restock any returned parts
• Note discrepancies between inventory records and shelf quantities
• Maintain display areas
• Perform housekeeping duties as needed
As a service technician at our company you will use your creative problem-solving skills to diagnose and repair equipment issues that will help return the farmer to the field to plant, care for and harvest crops that become the world’s food supply. Your role is integral in keeping the world fed and healthy. You will work on farm tractors, implements, combines, hay & forage equipment, skid steers, etc. using various hand, air, and specialty tools to perform these tasks. We look forward to having you integrate with our service team.